Service Engineer/Maintenance Engineer
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Service Engineer / Maintenance Mechanic
What we offer
- Working in a professional and growing organization where the lines are short.
- A flat, open and informal organizational structure with great personal responsibility.
- A challenging position within a dynamic company.
- High-quality technical and challenging work
- A salary that matches the position and good fringe benefits.
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working atmosphere in a team of professionals.
You are responsible for the preventive and corrective maintenance of production systems developed by us at home and abroad.
- You install and test the production systems we have developed and put them into operation.
- You conduct a qualitative research on the system and give advice for maintenance to be carried out.
- You solve malfunctions remotely, or at the customer's location.
- You keep track of your work in hours and materials.
- You work together with external technicians and you manage the service engineers of the maintenance team on location.
- To make your work in the field easier, help build new projects as a project engineer. You assemble, install and test the production systems and put them into operation.
- The work takes place both in-house and at the customer's. You work under the supervision of the project assembly leader or the project manager.
- You work for the most part in the Netherlands, but sometimes also abroad.
- You have completed a WTB, Mechatronics or Electronics training at a minimum MBO-4 level. You also have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- You like to work with your hands, especially in the mechanical, pneumatic and electrical field.
- You work neatly and organized. You are also quality-conscious and customer-oriented.
- If the customer has a malfunction, you do everything you can to solve this problem. You don't mind working extra hours if necessary.
- You don't mind traveling abroad every now and then for work.
- You can communicate well, both orally and in writing in Dutch and English. If you also speak German, that's a plus.
- You are a team player with a flexible attitude.
Total Productivity has a flat organization with an open and professional organizational structure. We offer our employees responsibility, freedom and flexibility. We expect the same attitude in return from our employees. To help you with this, we offer opportunities for personal development and provide good guidance.
Enthusiastic? Then fill in the application form on this page.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, you can email them toPeter-Jan Zwart
For recruitment and selection, we use the guidelines as laid down in our privacy statement. By responding to this vacancy you agree to these conditions.