Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Project Manager
What we offer:
- Working in a professional and growing organization where the lines are short.
- A flat, open and informal organizational structure with great personal responsibility.
- A challenging position within a dynamic company.
- High-quality technical and challenging work.
- A salary that matches the position and good fringe benefits.
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working atmosphere in a team of professionals
You are responsible for realizing technical projects from design to commissioning at the customer. In your projects you work together with members from the various technical, purchasing-technical and executive disciplines. You manage all aspects in technology, time, money and quality:
- You deliver your projects in accordance with specifications within a set time and budget.
- You are responsible for the project up to and including the complete completion of the Site Acceptance Test (SAT).
- You balance customers in a hurry, budgets under pressure, changing specifications and the spirit in your team that gets the job done.
- You have at least a completed HBO education and relevant work experience as a project manager within a technical project organization in the manufacturing industry.
- You are an organizer, communicator and motivator who likes to be involved in processes internally and with the customer. You are skilled in complex projects with innovative technology in advanced mechanical engineering.
- You like structure and overview and enforce this in your project in a natural way with your way of working. You facilitate your team and you guarantee an overview in clear milestones.
- You can handle changes in specifications well and you know how to manage this in a structured way for your team and the customer.
- You guarantee and are responsible for good project administration and invoicing that is always up-to-date.
- You are a go-getter who assesses facts from a business perspective and looks for practical solutions. You put quality first.
- You play an important role in quotation processes and as a project manager you like to look for new opportunities with your customers. You make an important contribution to the creation of the quotations.
- You know how to convey subjects in an understandable, pleasant and professional way with persuasiveness. Both in word and in writing, both to your team and to your customer.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in Dutch and English. German is a nice bonus.
Total Productivity has a flat organization with an open and professional organizational structure. We offer our employees responsibility, freedom and flexibility. We expect the same attitude in return from our employees. To help you with this, we offer opportunities for personal development and provide good guidance.
Enthusiastic? Then fill in the application form on this page.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, you can email them toPeter-Jan Zwart
For recruitment and selection, we use the guidelines as laid down in our privacy statement. By responding to this vacancy you agree to these conditions.