Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Project Mechanic.
What we offer
- Working in a professional and growing organization where the lines are short.
- A flat, open and informal organizational structure with great personal responsibility.
- A challenging position within a dynamic company.
- High-quality technical and challenging work
- A salary that matches the position and good fringe benefits.
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working atmosphere in a team of professionals.
- You assemble, install and test the production systems we have developed and put them into operation. After commissioning, you provide technical support at the start of production.
- After the systems have been put into use, you carry out maintenance work and solve possible malfunctions.
- You solve malfunctions remotely or at the customer's location.
- The work takes place both in-house and at the customer's.
- You keep track of your work in hours and materials.
- You tackle both preparatory and executive work.
- You work for the most part in the Netherlands, but sometimes also abroad.
- You have completed a WTB, Mechatronics or Electronics training at MBO-3 level. You also have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- You like to work with your hands, especially in the mechanical, pneumatic and electrical field.
- You work neatly and organized. You are also quality-conscious and customer-oriented.
- You can communicate well, both orally and in writing. If you can also do that in English or German, that's a plus.
- You don't mind traveling abroad every now and then for work.
- You are a team player with a flexible attitude.
Total Productivity has a flat organization with an open and professional organizational structure. We offer our employees responsibility, freedom and flexibility. We expect the same attitude in return from our employees. To help you with this, we offer opportunities for personal development and provide good guidance.
Enthusiastic? Then fill in the application form on this page.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, you can email them toPeter-Jan Zwart
For recruitment and selection, we use the guidelines as laid down in our privacy statement. By responding to this vacancy you agree to these conditions.