In order to achieve our ambitious growth objectives in the medium term, we are looking for a proactive Account Manager who has an affinity with and knowledge of technology and/or process optimization (Technical Business Administration, LEAN or QRM).
What we offer
- A challenging position within a dynamic company.
- Freedom and flexibility
- A car, telephone and laptop will be made available
- A salary that matches the position and good fringe benefits.
- Working in a professional and growing organization where the lines are short.
- Nice colleagues and a pleasant working atmosphere in a team of professionals.
You are responsible for managing and expanding a set of our customers, leads and key accounts. Below is a selection of the diversity of activities.
- Prepare quotes and support requests together with the project team. You are responsible for the request up to the order (transfer to the Project Manager).
- Translating customer demand to the engineering team in order to create the optimal concept. You help our customers formulate concrete productivity goals.
- In collaboration with the Manager Sales & Marketing, draw up a business plan that fulfills our ambitious growth objectives and your personal development.
- Implement the business plan by establishing and maintaining contacts with potential customers. You make a positive contribution to achieving our growth objectives.
- Taking the initiative in starting a marketing campaign that contributes to achieving our objectives.
- Relevant commercial work experience (we can fit into our organization from junior to senior level) and educational background (HBO work and thinking level).
- You are proactive, goal-oriented and enterprising. You think in terms of opportunities and possibilities and you have perseverance.
- Organizing and working independently is easy for you.
- You know how to convey subjects in an understandable, pleasant and professional way with persuasiveness. Both in word and in writing, both to the team and to the customer.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in Dutch and English. German is a nice bonus.
Total Productivity has a flat organization with an open and professional organizational structure. We offer our employees responsibility, freedom and flexibility. We expect the same attitude in return from our employees. To help you with this, we offer opportunities for personal development and provide good guidance.
Enthusiastic? Then fill in the application form on this page.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, you can email them toPeter-Jan Zwart
For recruitment and selection, we use the guidelines as laid down in our privacy statement. By responding to this vacancy you agree to these conditions.